Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mexico City

This is my friend Brayden in me on the way to Tezpotlan. We like to play chess together. He and his family are living at the base with us. They are going to be missionaries in Thailand.

Cuernavaca Week 3 237

Cuernavaca Week 3 238

Sometimes we're silly.

IMG_4960

This is me at the Centro Joyeria in Mexico City. It's a big jewelry store with five floors. We looked at earrings for Emily. We bought some and she cried a lot when Mommy and Daddy changed her earrings.

IMG_4956

This is me and the garden at the Soculo in downtown Mexico City. It's a big square surrounded by the President's palace, shops and the Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral. It's decorated for Independence Day.

IMG_4950

This is the cathedral. It was really pretty and really big.

The last few days my Mommy and Daddy have been in Nicaragua and Emily and I have been at the base with Miss Jacqueline. We went to the park and jumped on trampolines, I threw up in the van, we went to McDonald's, we watched some movies and got to eat pizza. Mommy got back last night and Daddy comes back on Saturday night with everyone else. I miss him.

1 comment:

Paul and Mary said...

Hey Roo...sounds like you are having a great adventure! I miss you. I love you. Pop Pop